Authentic Pre Owned Bag Fashion Sense Blog
Spring, for some it’s a new lease on life and for others, an excuse to go shopping. Since we’re in camp #2 (clearly), we made a list of must-haves for breezing through the season.
- A jumpsuit– Practically the in-between of dresses and pants. Okay, it’s brazen and a little unorthodox – but isn’t that the point?
- A luxe bag in blush – Let’s set the record straight, there’s nothing quiet about this hue. Especially the way it eases from spring to summer.
- A tea-length skirt – The unquestionable transition piece. Think ladylike, airy, and utterly effortless.
- A silk scarf. Has a knack for making everything look that much more polished. Instantly.
Now tell us. What’s on your list?
The creation of one of the most beloved musical and children’s film of all time is going to be detailed in a biopic that is due to be released this Friday. That movie is Mary Poppins and the story of the filming of that classic film is going to be shown in the upcoming movie, “Saving Mr. Banks.”
While the film’s subject has turned a few heads and raised a few eyebrows, the biggest surprise of them all is the casting. The film features Emma Thompson as P.L Travers, the author of “Mary Poppins” and Tom Hanks as none other than Walt Disney himself. The movie details the effort taken by both people to create a memorable, touching and classic film.
This will be the first time in cinematic history that the great animator has been depicted in a film and Hanks brings an enthusiastic energy to the role. Hanks obtained the role from via a phone call from Bob Iger, the head of Disney who personally wanted him to play the part. This is the second of two biographical films for Hanks, who previously starred in the film Captain Phillips...
Visits to the salon for a weekly facial may not be practical on the pocketbook. Instead create a do-it-yourself skin care regime to carry over until the next salon visit. Opt for utilizing common food items.
Set natural skin care in motion when kiwis or bananas are in season. Cut up the fruit and them on the skin for ten minutes. This helps dissolve away any dead cells, perks and tones up the skin.
Blend a mixture of sugar, and olive or vegetable oil. Exfoliate the entire body with this compound in circular motions and concentrate more on problem areas such as the elbows, heels and knees. Use a much lighter touch for the face and add more oil and less sugar when applying. Rinse off in the shower with cool/cold water.
Design a mask to bring out the real you
The oatmeal mask works for all skin types, even those with sensitive skin. Boil water and add to oatmeal flakes. Mix well into a paste, allow cooling and applying to skin. Lie down for twenty minutes until the mask hardens. Peel off the...
The SST Concorde, a high speed plane that is sadly no longer in operation, once has an ingenious system of travelling on New Year’s Eve where, for a small fee, they would take you around the globe for one of the most unique New Year’s celebrations ever. While the service is not available anymore, one can try to get to one of the many destinations that the airline took a stopover in. Here are just a few of them:
Sydney, Australia: This metropolitan delight is the first major city in the world to celebrate New Year’s. It should be on anyone’s list to witness landmarks like the Sydney Opera House to be basked in the glow of the fireworks. The fireworks display is one of the largest and most beautiful displays in the world and the weather is a summer climate; a much relief to the comparatively chilly weather of the other continents.
Tokyo, Japan: An oriental flair of the New Year’s tradition, the holiday lasts from December 29th to January 4th. While one might not be able to get to the major tourist attractions of the city, the streets are filled with celebrating citizens...
With the holiday season fast approaching is the time of dress up occasions. In the past, some of the most opulent balls took place during the grey and dreary days of winter´s worst. The best of holiday balls were filled with dazzling jewels worn by the ladies who attended. Most of what they wore came from Van Cleef and Arpels.
Renowned high end jeweler, Van Cleef and Arpels, once again offered reminiscent of by-gone era with a fine jewelry collection to go exhibit in their boutique store in Geneva, Switzerland.
Showcasing a dazzling array of jewels from the Place Vendôme Maison, these pieces from the 1920s to the 2000s, will be on display from November 16, 2013 to March 1, 2014.
As in true Van Cleef and Arpels prestigious fashion, these pieces are dazzling and filled with diamonds, emeralds and rubies in brooches, necklaces and rings.
The Heritage Collection jewelry items and sets have been lent by collectors in Geneva provide an insight into the sources of inspiration that have gradually shaped Van Cleef & Arpels everlasting and high quality jewels.
Nothing could be more delightful to have...
- We’re Spring Awakened and Shopping this List
- The Louis Vuitton Green Trousse Toilette Opens Up Possibilites for Storage
- The Louis Vuitton Epi Speedy 25 is a Stylish Difference
- Always Have the Keys Together with a Louis Vuitton Multicles 4-Key Case
- Make a Casual Day Daze with a Chanel Lambskin Quilted Tassel Shoulder Bag
- The Louis Vuitton Monogram Satin Little Alma is a Classic with Originality for any Evening Out
- Survive Holiday Travel with a Louis Vuitton Epi Keepall 50
- Look Great in a Cinch with a Louis Vuitton Monogram Blois Shoulder Bag
- Make the Most of Subtle Elegance with a Chanel Quilted Leather Shoulder Bag
- Walk to the Front Desk with Styyle and a Chanel Caviar Boston Bag