Long haul flights tend to bring havoc to the skin. The major culprit is dehydration when flying high in the skies and liquids such as water are mandatory. Celebrities always seem to look just as refreshed when departing a plane just as they do when boarding one. However, they fly first class and several airlines offer spa services on their planes with manicures and facials while in flight, so its easier for them to look great.
Even when flying coach, there are ways not to be a rumpled mess when arriving in a new destination.
- Prior to flying, organize a beauty aid kit to take on board. Because of restrictions placed on liquids by the TSA, look for small sample sizes.
- Once on a flight, remove makeup. Use a cream cleanser makeup remover and wipe off all residue.
- Before applying moisturizer, dampen the face with water. The agents in moisturizers absorb and retain better in the skin when the face is damp.
- Take a stroll a several times throughout the flight to circulate the blood throughout the body.
- Avoid lowering your seat all the way back as this tends to have fluids rush to the face causing puffiness and baggy eyes.
- If puffiness does happen, ask the attendant for an ice cube and place it in a napkin. Apply the napkin over the swollen regions for a couple of minutes to shrink the skin down
- Avoid that I-slept-on-the-plane hair look by using an inflatable neck travel pillow.
- An hour before landing, do a cleansing, toning and simple makeup. Add more in the restroom after landing.
Remain hands-free that is most welcomed especially when running around with the little ones. This pre-owned Louis Vuitton may be a backpack bu features a sleeker shape.
Crafted in Louis Vuitton monogram canvas, gold tone brass hardware and natural cowhide handles which allows this bag easy to carry across the back or over the shoulder. It is can be customized by two adjustable shoulder straps by its buckles. There is a zipper front pocket ideal for obtaining items needed at hand’s reach.
It securely closes with via a flap with strap buckle and secures the inside with a drawstring. The lining within is brown canvas and the inside boasts plenty of space and one open pocket and golden D-ring.
An authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Montsouris Backpack is practical without compromising on style.