- Take equal parts of hair and make the surfer girl look playful and yet practical as it is the simplest way to score gorgeous strands on a sultry night.
- Wind sections around the finger, away from the face. Tilt the head back and gather the hair like making a low pony tail. This creates a piece effect and keeps the face-framing layers loose and flirty.
- Twist the tail to form a loose chignon; pin but don’t tuck in the ends. Then gently pull the bun apart for extra texture.
- Remove the bun and flip hair to shake curls to loosen. Brush and blow-dry. Heat infuses the shape to fullness while the strands stay soft.
- Finally mist on hair spray.
The pre-owned Chanel designer handbag is crafted as a combo of textures. Besides the famous diamond pattern in quilted black lambskin leather that is found on most of their flap handbags, this one also contains smooth leather on its exterior. The back of the bag uses the same hit combination on their flat open pocket.
The shoulder bag´s double gold chain strap is intertwined with black leather can be worn as a shoulder and is changeable to other ways to wear.
All hardware is feature in gold tone including the used purse´s closure of the distinctive CC logo turn lock and protective feet on its flat bottom.
The pre-owned Chanel Flap’s interior provides enough room for essentials. It is contrasted by its smooth burgundy leather and quilted black leather trimming.
Inside the used Chanel is a flat pocket that stores yet another Chanel mini flap bag ideal for placing in a cell, cards or money. It is removable and contains a snap open gold tone CC logo.
Known as a must-have" for years, it is no surprise that so many celebs a Chanel including Sarah Jessica Parker, Lauren Conrad and Kate Hudson.
An authentic Chanel Single Flap designer handbag is simply chic and is versatile enough to use anyplace.