The quest to find perfect skin might finally be over and the solution doesn’t involve a whole new skincare routine.
A fresh wave of deluxe, skin-mimicking foundations and concealers will be flooding beauty counters this autumn. They are promising to change the way foundation is thought about forever.
- Don’t become stuck in a foundation rut because of being afraid to try a new shade. Think again, state all the major makeup companies. The pigmentation in foundations is now so advanced that rigorous testing is now the norm to give the face uplift to flawless.
- Ditch the summer tan this fall and embrace the paler side to the skin tone. Don’t shy away of going pale. It works so well with the new dark, romantic trends.
- Think velvet, sheer matte textures that create the seasons ultimate look in skin. Remember that dewy skin may look healthy but going matte is not only easier to achieve, it also has a longer lasting power.
- Finding the right concealer is the difference between nice skin and perfect skin. According to makeup artists, playing with light is the fast track to a flawless complexion.
- Concealing dark circles and correcting spots are two different things and shouldn’t be confused. Under-eye concealer should double as a highlighter. A pre-requisite for all under-eye concealers is luminosity, so look for those with light reflecting properties.