The winter season is nearing and that means that most of us will spend more time indoors, trying to keep warm from the cold weather. However, winter walking is a great activity to do and there’s no reason to be afraid that one might get a chill from the weather. Here are some good tips to take to keep warm when going out:
• The most important thing anyone should do before they go out for a walk in the winter season is to put on many layers of clothing.
• The layers of clothing should be several light items rather than just a couple of the heaviest clothes you have. This works well because all of the lighter items add up to provide maximum warmth and comfort.
• Make sure to pack a hat and gloves because one can easily lose up to 70% of their natural body heat through their scalp and head alone.
• Another essential that all winter walkers should have is a good sturdy pair of rain boots that can handle the wetness and the snow of the season. The feet are one of the most vital parts of the body due to the fact that they can get cold very easily.
• Finally, pack an umbrella just in case the weather starts to get a little too nasty for your liking.
The authentic Louis Vuitton Amazone is not only a functional as an everyday bag but also serves well when walking in the wild. Even Gwyneth Paltrow and Gemma Arterton are always prepared when in the park with theirs.
The pre-owned Amazone is crafted in Louis Vuitton monogram canvas, gold tone hardware and natural cowhide trimming. Although petite and lightweight, its organizational skills are first rate in carrying a snack, drink and some first aid items.
The adjustable LV monogram strap offers a body-friendly across-the-shoulder carry or cross body and keeps the bah close to the body. Long walks are never a problem due to the extra padding at the upper portion of the strap.
The modern and versatile frame offers a bonus find of a zippered pocket on its front exterior. This works well for holding a cell, keys, cleansing wipes and some snacks.
The top zipper reveals even more space for a canteen of water and all other essentials. It is completely lined with cross-grain leather with multiple compartments.
The discontinued and authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Amazone combines practicality with that casual elegance that allows a woman a daily walk with everything needed to fit within it.
Never Take a Walk without the Louis Vuitton Monogram Amazone
posted 2013 Nov 01