It seems like summer time has finally managed to wind down and everyone is getting back into the swing of things for fall. With this change comes a necessary change of makeup and wardrobe that everyone must do sooner or later. However, one might not have to put away all their items as there are some great ways to keep them useful for the upcoming seasons. Here are just a few of those ways:
- Learn to layer your clothes. You don’t have to put those sundresses and sandals in the closet just yet. Instead, simply use them as the basis of layers. That sundress can work perfectly with a chunky cardigan sweater and a belt. Sandals can work with a set of opaque tights in either grey or navy. This will keep the legs warm and allow one to wear the sandals for a while.
- One might definitely have to change their nails, however, unless they want to look out of place! Swap the summer colors like blue, aqua, and mint green for fall equivalents like purples, grays, and burgundy.
- When it comes to eye makeup, try out deep hues such as midnight blues, rich purples and charcoal greys.
- Purple is still one of the most popular colors of the winter season. A nice deep lavender, grape or mulberry adds a great looking splash of color to those dull blacks, greys, whites and browns that dominate the season.
- Shorts are seemingly taking the place of skirts this season. Pairing them with tights is the perfect way to give off a professional look; when one’s out for the evening, try a very short white or black satin style for a more provocative look.
A designer handbag is always in order. Another adventure in designer handbags is an authentic Louis Vuitton Epi Noctambule. This is framed in an art nouveau inspired silhouette.
The Noctambule shouts ultra modern and fresh by its durable water resistant black Epi grained leather. This extremely rare Louis Vuitton bucket has been spotted with Beyonce and Cheryl Cole. It can be carried by hand by its contemporary dual leather handles with the name Louis Vuitton etched in.
The pre-owned Louis Vuitton Epi Noctambule may be simplistic in feel, but it does contain that hint of status symbol handbag with its subtle embossed LV at the bottom corner of the front exterior.
The Louis Vuitton Epi Bucket is now considered a collectable since this brilliant style has long been discontented.
The stylish bucket opens up to an interior with super space. The lining is based in soft grey Alcantara suede fabric and contains one patch pocket and a d-ring
Any diva will find the authentic Louis Vuitton Epi Noctambule Handbag versatile with an edgy look.It is one that will never be considered outdated.