With the summertime still on its last legs, may people have headed back to their offices and workplaces. Many take solace in the fact that they have an electric air purifier to make breathing more comfortable.
However, there’s a much easier, more efficient and less expensive one can obtain good oxygen each and every day with plants. This idea that achieved this was first brought up in 1984, when NASA scientists realized that several of the 100 indoor volatile organic chemicals on the Skylab satellite could be diffused with ordinary indoor plants. They published studied based on this theme and then tested it in an enormous glass building and soon realized that the plants not only changed the indoor air quality, it also had significant improved it.
Plants clear the air in a very simple way: the plants absorb organic chemicals and eliminate them in a procedure known as metabolic breakdown. As they release the water, they absorb more oxygen, meaning that not only will the plant clear the air, they will also get stronger and survive for a longer time.
Here are just a few of the best plants to get:
- Areca palm: removes xylene and toluene (found in gasoline fumes
- Bamboo palm: removes benzene, formaldehyde, and trichloroethylene (a chlorinated hydrocarbon used in cleaning solvents)
- Boston fern: removes various toxins, especially formaldehyde
- Lady palm: a species of fan palm, it is cultivated in China and popular in the United States; improves indoor air quality
- Peace lily: removes various alcohols, acetone (cleaning solvent found in nail polish remover and paint thinner), benzene (a cancer-causing chemical found in cigarette smoke, gasoline fumes), formaldehyde, and trichloroethylene.
The authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Neo Cabby GM Bag has a super casual appeal and yet is stunning. This is one designer bag by Louis Vuitton that is so stylish and functional and is not seen too often. The Made in France tote is crafted in Louis Vuitton monogram black denim and is ideal for everyday wear. Scarlett Johansson adores the one she owns.
Nothing relates more to super style than this pre-owned Louis Vuitton's slouchy frame with its charcoal leather trim and shiny gold tone hardware.
As casual as this bag gets, it provides some true high quality chic touches. The used LV Neo Cabby has two top rounded leather handles that makes it easy to carry. Also, the bag contains one detachable and adjustable shoulder strap.
There are protective feet for added durability and adjustable buckles on the sides of the tote.
The top zipped Neo Cabby opens up to a curry colored micro fabric lining. There is plenty of space, plus two open compartments for a cell and a standard size one.
The authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Neo Cabby GM Bag is one bag that even a master of mystery will state it is a casual dress code winner.