One of the best transition pieces for September is a pair of jeans. Purchase a crisp new pair and add them to tees on the warmer days and a long sleeve shirt and blazer on the cooler ones.
Make it an easy choice instead of one that is daunting to sort through dozens of style details. Although they vary greatly according to the cut and the brand, always head for the ones that work with an individual’s particular body.
These basic guidelines, when shopping for denims, can make it less chore-like and more fun.
- Always a winner is the straight or boot cut leg. They are slimming and give the appearance of height and being slimmer.
- Avoid an unbalanced silhouette with the hips and backside looking bigger by tapered legs jeans.
- Go big with back pockets as contrary what may be thought, the backside will look larger with the smaller ones.
- Dark is best. They are the most flattering and will always look polished.
- Try a low waist. Jeans labeled “low waist” are actually becoming to women regardless of shape and age.
- Jeans fitted right in the waist tend to make exaggerate the lower half of the look pear shaped.
- Give in to moveable jeans. Fabrications with a touch of Lycra are fetching because they’re comfortable and move with the body instead of pulling or tugging.
The authentic Louis Vuitton Montorgueil PM Handbag is perfect for everyday and anytime. Made in the sophisticated LV Monogram canvas with natural cowhide trim only adds that extra touch to its design.
Even Lindsay Lohan finds the capacity of its size in a rounded frame with slight pleating on its side is never overbearing.
Two flat leather straps are in a length that that can easily be hand-carried and even fit snuggly over the shoulder.
This LV handbag attributes itself with a notable gold nameplate with "Louis Vuitton" in script against its LV monogram canvas exterior. Other uses of its gold tone hardware include five raised feet placed on its bottom and the iconic padlock.
The pre-owned Louis Vuitton Montorgueil offers a zip top closure opening up to a brown lining of textile fabric. The spacious interior contains an open pocket trimmed in leather.
Put on a pair of jeans and finish off with that Parisian chic with an authentic Louis Vuitton Montorgueil PM Handbag.