Attending a company get-togethers or trade shows is mandatory for job security and future success. Attending shows that one is set to be viable part of the team and that one is interested in the future of their role in the company.
- If given a name tag at an event, always place it on the right side of the body.
- Always address a higher-up professional with their last name until they specify otherwise.
- When you attend a business buffet, make sure to eat something beforehand so not to appear starving. Never grab a plate and load it with food and dessert. Moderation is best. When done with the main course, then go back for dessert.
- Keep any drinks, food, briefcases or paper in the left hand and leave the right hand free to shake hands.
- When at a party, order white wine so the glass can be grabbed by the stem. Other cocktails will have the hands become clammy, and wet hand leaves a bad impression when shaking hands.
- If there is a bartender and a tipping jar is displayed then 50 cents to one dollar is an appropriate tip.
- The best impression is the last impression. Don’t ever leave without first finding the host and thanking them.
The pre-owned Chanel handbag features the classic shoulder strap of gold tone chain link interwoven with black leather. The used Chanel is contains the flat open pocket on its back exterior. It’s flap opens via the iconic turn clasp CC logo.
Once opened the detailing of the name Chanel still shines through with quality. Its smooth burgundy leather interior offers ample space for all belongings with two separate compartments. A large embossed CC logo is featured on the underside of the black flap.
Indulge in carefree glam that will be head-turner at any office function with a ‘Made in France’ authentic Chanel Single Flap.