As the temperatures rise, so do perspiring feet. The feet have a disproportionally large number of sweat glands. They can produce up to 1 pint of sweat per foot per day. In itself this is not the problem as sweat is just water and a bit of salt.
- Drying the feet carefully after a shower or a dip in the pool will help, particularly between the toes.
- Use natural fiber socks such as cotton when wearing sneakers. They absorb perspiration better then synthetic fabrics such as nylon and Lycra. Although it is hard to find 100% cotton socks, the higher the percentage the cotton, the better.
- Alternating shoes in important. Since producing a pint of sweat a day, a lot of that is being absorbed into not only the sock but the shoe too. Don’t wear the same shoe two days running and put them in the sun to dry out when not being worn.
- Using a little medicated powder can also be helpful. The downside is that some people become heavy handed with application and then it turns to sludge in the shoe.
- Rubbing alcohol applied with a cotton ball is just as effective.
With wearing nothing but flip-flops and sandals, a designer handbag should be light and airy too. Louis Vuitton has come to the rescue an authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Pochette Marly handbag. This practical pochette has been seen with Jennifer Aniston and Keira Knightley.
The LV pochette is versatile and is ideal for a shopping expedition, at the movies and nearly any casual setting day or night. Crafted in the Louis Vuitton monogram canvas, the pre-owned Louis Vuitton Monogram Pochette is accentuated by its natural cowhide trim and gold tone hardware.
Wear it over the shoulder or across the body with the much desired hands-free convenience. The comfortable shoulder strap is adjustable and contains LV monogram. A top zip with a gold tone LV engraved pull closure opens up to a secure spot for these items. The interior is lined in rust color grainy leather.
The authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Pochette Marly handbag is opportune for this time of the year and never gets in the way during any activity.