- Choose a beige-brown blusher or a bronzer a couple of shades darker than the skin tone as a contour color.
- With a medium-sized brush, apply a small amount of to the hollow just beneath your cheekbones. Don’t get carried away as this is the only area to accent.
- Blend outwards with the brush, so that there are no hard edges. Dot highlighter along the ridge of your cheekbones, just below your eyes and up towards your temples.
- To accentuate this sculpted look, add a touch of contour color to the hollows of the temples and dust translucent powder along the bridge of the nose. This acts as a subtle highlighter.
- Those who have a square off heavy jaw can blend a little contour blush on either side of it to slim down the lower face and throw the accent back on the cheekbones.
- Creams are more forgiving and easier to work with than powders. Apply to bare skin or over unpowered foundation using fingers to blend.
- If using powder color, dip the brush in a little translucent face powder before blending. This will help give a more seamless finish.
- If these steps are followed, there won’t be any makeup on the apples of cheeks, just in the hollows. Now add a flush of normal blush here, as the point of contour color like this is to create shadow.
Once open, the interior reveals a rust-colored grainy leather lined spacious interior. As a slim contoured computer sleeve, its durability will allow the laptop to remain in pristine condition.
Walk into any board room and create a favorable impression by having all paperwork arrange within the used LV Poche sleeve.
An authentic Louis Vuitton Poche Documents Laptop Sleeve adds a flush of professionalism to each business day.