Gathering a summer wardrobe seems as though it takes little effort but some planning is needed when heading off to different destinations.The key to dressing in various places is to make it look effortless and correct for the location.
- Always try to pack clothes that can convert from day to evening easily. A basic one color dress can be worn with flat sandals during the day, and then at night place on stilettos and cutting edge accessories and it becomes a wow factor. Throw on a jacket to make a completely different outfit.
- If time will be spent in a city, such as Paris, London or New York, steer clear of bringing along anything too informal. Leave the shorts, white sneakers or flip-flops at home. Exude sophistication, don’t go over-board with formality either. Smart and polish casual is the order of the day. A summer blazer or sweater matched with a flare skirt and pair of tailored trousers always does the trick.
- If heading to a beach resort such as Martha’s Vineyard, the Hamptons or the French Riviera, a sense of reserve is the key to success.
- Bring two bathing suits that are flattering on the body.
- Bring along a great cover up that can do directly from the beach to a seaside restaurant. Options include a cotton dress or kaftans and pair it with flat sandals or open toe wedgies.
- When sightseeing in smaller villages and towns, slim Capri pants with a button-down shirt in cotton with a pair flats good for walking.
It contains that polished casual look whether among the skyscrapers or checking out a quaint village. Its name derives from a
in the center of Paris but is totally Louis Vuitton crafted in iconic LV monogram canvas leather.
Intended and designed as a casual daily shopper, the pre-owned LV Batignolles can be just as sharp for use as a business-style attaché. It is spacious enough to hold that laptop, file folders or iPad with ease.
Trimming is nothing less than the signature natural cowhide trim and enhanced by gold tone hardware. Although attractive, the buckles on both sides of the exterior are more than decorative and do adjust the bag.
The double flat handles are an easy hand carry in a versatile length that can place it over the shoulders too.
The interior of the pre-owned LV Horizontal is lined in textile fabric. Inside is a key ring directly above a zippered pocket with a gold tone LV pull. The opposite side holds a cell pocket.