Many travelers push slightly beyond their everyday boundaries and head to places that most view on National Geographic.
The adventure bound for should not be hampered by bringing home an "unwanted" souvenir of common maladies. Become familiar with the most common illnesses within the different geographical locations visiting.
- Make an appointment with a doctor who specializes in travel medicine. They are knowledgeable of all recent health risk warnings that are issued by the World Health Organization.
- A booster shot may be mandatory and if required, they need to be injected well in advance of a trip.
- Individuals should contemplate obtaining prescribed medication, such as anti-malaria drugs to take along as a precaution.
Always bring along
- Some rural areas do not have access to clean or bottled water. Iodine tables and portable water filters will do the trick to obtaining clean water.
- Sun block and sunglasses are the best protection from harmful effects of UV sun rays.
- Antibacterial hand sanitizer or alcohol based wipes should always be handy when traveling.
- Some locations are notorious for infected mosquitoes. For protection, purchase Deet at the neighborhood pharmacy before the journey.
- Pack only necessities
Its rounded geometric shape frame makes it a stylish and spacious bag for travelling or simply holding all your daily essentials. There is so much room that a snack, drink and a first aid kit, and more can easily fit within it.
With all this exploring, whether in the jungles of the Amazon or the local shopping mall, any gal will appreciate the durable Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas that is found on the Ellipse along with the much desired LV padlock.
This is the largest in the classic Ellipse collection and offers dual long carrying cowhide straps shoulder straps. It has a huge front zip pocket that adds extra space to such a stylish designer handbag.
The pre-owned Louis Vuitton Ellipse has a top zip closure complete polished gold tone signature zipper pulls. The interior is lined in matching tan canvas fabric and has a D-ring for keys.