Fashion trends are taking form for 2013. It’s time to think about which trends to add to the wardrobe as the new season is fast approaching. Continue to express personal taste in clothing and accessories throughout this season and beyond but a few simple pieces makes what is already in the closet see, right up to date. Here are some fabulous style options for Fall/Winter 2013.
- Capes: A neutral-colored cape adds a bit of flare to any outfit when heading outside. This season has a sportier version for casual wear. The tailored styles are still around and supplement more visual interest with sophistication.
- Thigh high boots: This trend from the late 60s looks great when made in black suede or patent.
- Midi Skirts: They are figure-flattering in a midi-skirt length can be worn effortlessly throughout the day and into the night.
- Huge Coats: Fur may have been the biggest story of the season, but designers also favored voluminous coats.
- Ice blue & black: Characteristically, more neutral colors like browns, greys, plums and of course, basic black are the call fall and winter clothing. The runways however, featured no shortage of cool ice blue and black combos.
- Dresses with thigh high slits: Hemlines are falling. Evoke a sensuous feel with a slit skirt after 5.
- Extreme embellishment: Embellished looks are still popular and the more sequins and bead for evening the better.
- Urban jungle: It looks like animal instinct is here to stay. Find this patter in an assortment of jungle creature patterns in a variety of colors, material and accessories.
A change of handbags for the new season can certainly perk up an outfit from last year. The authentic Louis Vuitton EPI Petite Noe Kouril handbag is one that comes in the practical color of basic black.
Triumphant for durability, the pre-owned LV Noir Kouril is a true classic as a well designed drawstring bucket frame. Fans included socialite Olivia Palermo and Reese Witherspoon.
It is further flattered by smooth leather trim and careful detailing with gold tone hardware. The used Louis Vuitton Kouril contains an embossed LV initials on the lower end of its flat base. One long adjustable shoulder strap can be adjusted to suit the needs and comfort of its owner.
The lining of the interior offers suede-like fabric and is a match in black. There’s nothing petite space-wise within the Louis Vuitton bucket. This LV bucket is ideal to hold anything needed for daily outings in an ultra sophisticated style.
Let an authentic Louis Vuitton Noe Epi Noir Kouril handbag be the accessory that places you into the fall spirit.