One of the more popular items in that fridge or freezer is the cup of yogurt. Millions of people buy the frozen treat every day without realizing where it came from or how it has become an institution in many homes across the world. Here are a few facts that will make you reconsider that cup of yogurt next time at the local supermarket:
- Yogurts date back to at least 2000 years, where nomads and shepherds would make a simple dish in their goatskin bags by letting milk curdle from an intense amount of heat.
- One of the main reasons yogurt was popular back then was due to climate. In India, yogurt was and still is thought to promote good health.
- However, it wasn’t until many years later that yogurt came into its own, when Russian scientist Ilya Metchnikoff from the Pasteur Institute received the Nobel Prize for his research of fermentation. His research successfully proved the link between long life and the consumption of soured milk.
- Finally, this research managed to get the attention, business man Isaac Carasso managed to open up the very first commercial yogurt plant in 1919 in Barcelona. Carasso also founded the Danone Company, named after his son Daniel.
- Today, there are so many uses in cooking for yogurt and ways to enhance it with fresh fruit, superfoods and nuts.
Many people take a yogurt along with them when they head out for a walk. It’s a snack That makes good sense and fits in authentic Louis Vuitton Marly Bandouliere Pochette perfectly. The Marly Bandouliere is a casual bag that allows a woman to remain hands free.
The used Marly is a well-defined as a finished designer accessory that works well when for casual daywear or when in transit.
Crafted in the Louis Vuitton monogram canvas, the pre-owned Louis Vuitton Monogram Pochette is accented with natural cowhide trim and gold tone hardware.
Wear it over the shoulder or across the body as it has a comfortable shoulder pad. It is adjustable to whatever length is preferred.
A top zipper with engraved LV pull top closure makes the pochette secure for anything placed within. Even though sleek and compact, there is ample room inside its interior. Its interior is lined in cross grain leather in brown.
The authentic Louis Vuitton Marly Bandouliere Pochette is a sleek and compact bag. Not only does it look good but it is a convenient bag that will get plenty of use on those casual days as celebrity devotees have discovered.