Soon after being trapped indoors, a hiatus out of the house with the kids is bound to be on the schedule.Taking a walk with children has numerous benefits ranging from exercise, getting some fresh air to the lungs, enjoying Mother Nature’s bounty, and some quality time spent with the little ones.
For a safe and fun experience, there are certain things to remember so everyone enjoys the outing and remain in comfort. Going out with the children can have some drawbacks but being prepared will assure a pleasurable walk with children. And even bring the family dog for the walk too.
- Remember to wear proper footwear. Sneakers or walking shoes are the best options.
- Dress the children in comfortable, non-binding or loose clothing. If in the park it is best to have them wear long pants for added protection from thorns and insect bites.
- Always carry along water or a sports drink.
- Bring along fun snacks such as trail mix, peanut butter crackers, or granola bars for that added burst of energy.
- Even on short walks, a simple first aid kit for those scraps and cuts made up of bandages and cleansing wipes is mandatory.
There no need to bring along a heavy and bulky bag to carry all these items. The authentic Louis Vuitton Amazone is not only a functional as an everyday bag but also serves well when in need to travel light and hands free. Even Gwyneth Paltrow and Gemma Arterton are always prepared when in the park with theirs.
The pre-owned Amazone is crafted in Louis Vuitton monogram canvas, gold tone hardware and natural cowhide trim. Although petite and lightweight, its organizational skills is first rate in carrying a snack, drink and some first aid items.
The adjustable LV monogram strap offers a body-friendly across-the-shoulder carry or cross body and keeps the bah close to the body. Long walks are never a problem due to the extra padding at the upper portion of the strap.
The modern and versatile frame offers a bonus find of a zippered pocket on its front exterior. This works well for holding a cell, keys, cleansing wipes and some snacks.
The top zipper reveals even more space for a canteen of water and all other essentials. It is completely lined with cross-grain leather with multiple compartments.
The discontinued and authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Amazone merges practicality with that casual elegance. Use for that a daily walk or an exploration with the kids knowing everything needed will fit within it.