Thinking about a getaway is beginning to harp on the minds of many. If seeking to depart everyday boundaries by cruising down the Amazon, trekking in the Himalayas or climbing a Mayan temple, the adventurous don’t need an “unwanted" souvenir of health problems. Maintain good health when traveling anywhere out of the normal resort and tourist areas.
Prior to travel
- Read up beforehand on the possible health risks and what preventions are necessary for the country that is being to venture to. Visit the website for the Center for Disease Control and Prevention for additional information.
- Verify previous immunization records to make sure they meet the standard requirements for country of visit. Immunization come in threes: routine, recommended, and required.
- See a doctor who specializes in travel medicine. They keep up to date with the World Health Organization’s recent requirements, notifications or health risk warnings.
Items to pack
- Clean water may be a problem to find in remote areas. Bring along iodine tablets and portable water filters.
- Obtain a prescription for anti-malaria medication and carry it at all times.
- A good habit is carrying antibacterial hand sanitizer or alcohol based wipes.
- Deet can be purchased at the pharmacy and acts as a mosquito repellent.
When off on the next adventure vacation, place an authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Montsouris Backpack on. Radiate glamor even in the wilds of the world from Main Street to the Great Wall of China. However, this is a sophisticated everyday bag to carry all daily essentials no matter whether its owner ends up at the mall, in school or at the office.
Gain ultimate hands-free convenience that's especially needed when running around with the little ones. This pre-owned Louis Vuitton backpack features a sleeker shape with a spacious and accessible interior without being bulky.
Crafted in Louis Vuitton monogram canvas, gold tone brass hardware and natural cowhide handles this bag is easy to carry across the back or over the shoulder. It is can be customized by two adjustable buckled shoulder straps. There is a zipper front pocket ideal for holding sunglasses and other items.
The Louis Vuitton Montsouris securely closes with via a flap with strap buckle and secures the inside with a leather drawstring. The lining within is brown canvas and the inside boasts plenty of space and one open patch pocket and gold tone d-ring.
An authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Montsouris Backpack is practical for travel and more without compromising on style.