Perhaps the most popular gift received by both men and women during the holiday season is perfumes. No matter what the brand, style or scent, perfumes have survived throughout the ages and their popularity as presents are higher than ever.
Any collector worth their salt will know the following tips but here are some good tips to make sure that special scent will last well passed most of 2013.
- When a perfume is not in use, it is a good idea to keep it in its box and leaving it out in the open can potentially ruin the scent.
- Perfumes that are in use should ideally be kept in a cool, dry and dark area for the same reason.
- Keep perfumes out of direct sunlight as they can spoil if they have been exposed too long.
- Don’t leave perfume in the bathroom while taking a shower or a bath as the humidity and moist atmosphere could ruin the perfume.
- Keep the top on tight as the mixture could possibly spoil by the frequent unscrewing of the bottle. Also, oxidation may also occur as a result of this and permanently ruin the bottle.
Something as collectable as a bottle of fine perfume but with much less maintenance is a an authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Deauville Handbag. Use it for work, for traveling or even out and about in the neighborhood.
Detailed to stand out, the used Louis Vuitton Deauville handbag is one of the essential must-haves that even Alicia Keys has discovered.
The simple and stunning design is water-resistant by the standard and desired Louis Vuitton monogrammed leather canvas. Cowhide leather trimming and gold tone hardware finishes off it to being elegant.
Sometimes mistaken for the Louis Vuitton Trouville, the pre-owned Louis Vuitton Deauville offers the same amenities but with an increase of space.
The bag presents a lovely shaped frame and boasts a large open exterior slip pocket on its front exterior to store items while on the go. The double handles make it a bag that is easy to carry and even has a removable leather ID tag attached.
A double zippered closure with signature LV engraved pulls reveals a spacious interior lined natural color fine textile fabric.
The used Louis Vuitton Deauville makes it easy to organize all items with its four patch pockets and plenty of space. Use one pocket to even hold a bottle of perfume.
The authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Deauville handbag is spacious, stunning and of the essential must-haves to remain sharp all year long.