Just in: the smoky eyes look is once again popular this season by with a twist. Every single poster for fashion and makeup has had the model’s eyes covered in the stuff and famous figures such as Keira Knightly, Eva Longoria and Salma Hayek have been seen sporting the look. This is one classy appearance that will be here to stay for a long time and fits perfectly with the winter season look.
Here are some of the best ways to get smoke in the eyes with sparkle.
- Most makeup artists recommend using two different types of shadows in eyeliner; a dark shade and a highlighter. Some good versions of this would be the classic copper, platinum and gold metallic colors but any dark tone would do.
- Lighter metallic colors such as platinum, silver or gold tone hues can help create a warmer, more opening look as it serves to brighten up the eyes.
- A brown or gray dab on the top eyelid can create a modern yet timid metallic look without using metallic colors.
- Pink metallic shadow is a great choice for a subdued look that is perfect with brown eyes and some matching lip gloss.
- Finally, using blue, teal, green or plum eyeliners with metallic shadow will help create an eye popping appearance that is sure to impress during ant holiday after five event.
Anything purse from the Chanel collection will last for eons and it is nice to know that the authentic Chanel Patent Shoulder Handbag with Tassel can service in either casual days or festive night.
This stunning bag is crafted in black quilted patent leather and has a squared off frame making this shoulder bag one of the most yearned for from Chanel. Smack in the center of its petite exterior is an embossed CC logo.
The Chanel shoulder bag´s contains gold tone hardware including the iconic gold chain link interwoven with the black patent leather.
Elegantly dangling off its top zip closure, is a fringed tassel pull adorned with gold square enhancement engraved with the Chanel’s CC logo.
Aside from its obvious youthful, simple lines and elegant Chanel looks, once inside, the bag is completely lined in soft black leather.
There is ample space in this scrumptious used Chanel Patent bag, which is versatile enough to take any gal from day wear into dressier night occasions. There is a zippered compartment within the bag´s interior to secure important necessities.
Blake Lively, the spokeswoman celeb for Chanel, mixes in her classic styling with the Chanel patent leather bag. One Chanel bag can be used this year or even 10 years later and still remain a fashion forward winner.
Add the authentic Chanel Patent Shoulder Handbag with Tassel to formulate a contemporary feel with a timeless accessory that works for all seasons.