One of the growing trends in the fashion world is a retro mod look. One way to handle the ‘everything old is new again’ trend is with liquid eyeliner.
Having risen back to popularity since the 1960’s, this interesting look makes geometric shapes and miniature triangles around the eyes, creating a unique and head turning appearance that is perfect for a casual yet edgy look. However, one of the best things about the liquid eyeliner is that it can work for almost every type of situation.
- Learn to use liquid eyeliner to look the best it possibly can. Without a steady hand, it can smudge, smear or even flake off. In order to prevent this, here are some good tips to follow:
- Get the eyelids ready for the makeup by using a professional primer so the eyeliner can stick to easily.
- Apply eyeshadow first in order to create a better look with the liquid eyeliner. Sketch small dashes a la Twiggy with the eyeliner around the area where it will be placed.
- Next, go over the dashes or drops with a small single line and apply more and more pressure as going along. Fix any mistakes that are made with a cotton swab and some eye makeup remover.
- Finally, add mascara, but remember that the most important thing when applying liquid eyeliner is less is more. Too much will create a cheap look rather than an attractive retro appeal.
Add a touch of retro with a designer handbag that is named after the Wilshire Boulevard in California. The authentic Louis Vuitton Vernis Wilshire PM handbag is the perfect to carry on that ‘Age of Aquarius’ look in eyeliners.
This used bag is crafted in subtle LV embossed patent Vernis leather in lime green. The weather resistance Louis Vuitton handbag is an envelope-shaped frame with fine detailed stitching. It epitomizes ultra stylishness with chic styling that even owners Ashley Tinsdale, Vanessa Hudgens and Cheryl Cole make claims to.
The pre-owned Wilshire´s front exterior contains a gold tone plate scripted with the Louis Vuitton signature.
Leather double rounded handles allows the bag to be either hand carried or worn on the shoulder.
The used LV patent Wilshire is extremely spacious and lined in matching fabric. There is an inner zipped side compartment on one wall. Two D-ring for hanging keys are each on both walls.
The authentic Louis Vuitton Vernis Green Wilshire PM adds a bolt of color for a touch dramatic this winter in an ultra mod way.