Colored eye shadow has once again made a come-back, but to achieve the best look when it comes to applying eye shadow make sure the right tools are at hand.
- Obtain the best in quality eye blending brush. Don't go cheap and just use the eye shadow applicator.
- The primary color should not be applied to the brow bone. Apply the color below the crease and blend it towards the lashes.
- A highlight shade should be restricted on the brow bone only.
- A liquid color wash (usually in a neutral shade) can be applied to the entire eye as its primer.
Consider how the use of color affects the eye shape as a painter would on the details on their masterpiece. Here are two looks right off the runway to practice and use this fall.
The Monet look for daily wear
- Color wash entire eyelid to the lashes by dotting it and blend. Allow to dry
- Top the eyelid with a shade of eggplant, plum or emerald from lash line over mobile eyelid.
- Blend gradually to get the shade lighter towards the crease.
The Renoir look for more drama
- Sweep a light shade such as a tan, natural or pale pink to the brow bone.
- Apply a pale slate hue from lash line to crease.
- Draw around upper and lower lashes with a dark granite.
- Lightly dust a soft and pale shade around crease and lower lashes to warm up the eye.
Now with the eyes looking sharp and now, step out on the town with a stunning designer evening bag with an authentic Chanel Black Satin Bow.
The dressy black satin fabric is designed in a dissimilar frame that is edgy and large for a dressy occasion. This makes the pre-owned Chanel Bow bag ultra-cool and an ultra wow factor.
The shiny black satin is quilted in the center in the Chanel diamond stitched pattern as its flap closure. The all around the bag flap is the portion that creates the frame the feminine bow-tie.
The used evening bag has a retro appeal with a single silver tone chain strap that can carry a number of ways. The silver tone stands out against the contrast of the smooth and textured black satin especially with its geometric turn clasp engraved with the Chanel name engraved.
Truly a rare collectable, the pre-owned Chanel Bow has been on the arms of Natalie Portman and Michelle Williams.
This is one handbag that blends in style and can go to any film festivals, awards show as well as any special occasion or fine dining event.
The interior is spacious enough to carry makeup and other necessities for a night out. It is lined in a grey/silver satin lining and possesses a wall pocket for organization.
The authentic Chanel Black Satin Bow is a distinctive handbag that is a prize to own.