The room that one spends more hours in the home happens to be the bedroom. For a bedroom, Feng Shui creates a more relaxed and rejuvenated person upon waking.
Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese practice of arranging objects to create harmony and it will give the surrounding area a comfortable feeling with calming properties.
- Remove the TV, laptops and exercise equipment and allow the room to be free from clutter. Allow the flow of energy to pass freely without a mess of leaving objects lying on the floor.
- Always keep the closet and main doors closed at night when sleeping. Experts say by doing so allows the flow of energy to strengthen the environment.
- Eliminate any plants, open the window and let a good flow of that fresh air to flow in.
- Consider the type of lighting for the room and avoid too much that is artificial such as fluorescent. Instead, use dimmers for a more natural light.
- The colors used are important with the Feng Shui principals. Natural colors are said to be best used such as paler hues of beige, browns and basically any natural and harmonizing shades.
- Photographs and paintings or images are significant and need to reflect tranquility and happiness. A reprint of Edvard Munch’s ‘Scream’ will defeat the purpose.
- Bed linens should be of high quality and made in natural fibers.
- Both sides of the bed should be balanced with two end tables.
An authentic Louis Vuitton Brown Epi St. Jacques follows along the theme of Feng Shui for designer handbags. Tailored in a simple and inspired silhouette and along with a great color, the St. Jacque illuminates as being contemporary.
It remains always fresh and new looking thanks to its durable water resistant Epi grained leather. A subtle embossed “LV” is located at the bottom corner of the front exterior.
This Louis Vuitton St. Jacques comes in many shades but the brown will inspire those falling leaves that are soon pending. Kelly Rutherford, Holly Madison, Beyonce, and Cheryl Cole are huge fans of this stunning bucket bag. It can also be carried by hand by its dual leather handles and can fit snuggly over the shoulder for some.
The used Louis Vuitton Epi St. Jacques is a collector’s item, since this gleaming style has long been discontented. The top zippered closure is adorned by a gold-tone “LV” pull and opens up to an interior with super space.
The lining is based in rust alcantara suede-like material with a leather trimmed patch pocket within.
An authentic Louis Vuitton Brown Epi St Jacques Handbag is an eye-catcher and will never be out of date.