- For the eyes, purple is a great alternative to neutral browns and grays. It’s much more fun and upbeat and will give eye make-up an instant update.
- Apply a rich purple shadow along the lid near the lashes for a flash of easy-to-wear color. Burgundy and berry shades will enhance skin with a bit of summer color.
- Another quick and simple way to add color around the eyes is with mascara in a subtle shade. Experiment with plum mascara as it’s easy on the eye. Think of it as a warm brown that will help bring at the color of the eyes, from pale blue to the darkest brown.
- Don’t shy away from vivid blues and greens for eyes. Any diva that can brave a bright strappy sandal with super sized heels can easily ditch all that dull taupe eye shadow for something more exciting and eye opening.
- Color over the eyes also detracts from pesky things like bags, crow’s feet and under-eye circles.
- Stay on trend for a change and brush on some eye-catching color across lids.
The pre-owned Soufflot is crafted in durable Epi leather canvas with matching smooth leather trimmings. The contour is framed in an oblong rounded shape and wet weather resistant.
This styling of this Hilary Duff favorite in its attractive red berry hue is not to be surpassed as it offers so much more.
This is a dual prize is its owner is receiving two bags that can be attached or separated. The mini pouch has a thin leather strap easily can be detached or attached to the larger one, which contains a single flat hand held strap for easy carrying.
Both bags contain top zipped enclosures, and gold tone hardware with engraved LV pulls.
The inside of both used LV bags are lined in red hot pile fabric. The larger portion has ample space with an open pocket and will hold all essentials comfortably.
Use the piggyback method with the used Louis Vuitton smaller pouch for a wallet, cell and keys.
The authentic Louis Vuitton Red Epi Soufflot set with its matching petite companion as a practical combo.