- Dehydration is a major cause of puffiness, so drink more water to keep the body fully hydrated.
- Puffy eyes can be caused by a lack of sleep. Place the head on the pillow for 7 to 8 hours each night.
- Elevate the head with a higher pillow for sleeping. This prevents the fluids flowing toward the face and retaining in the area to cause puffiness.
- A cold compress can help to reduce swelling and puffiness. A simple method is holding a cool wet wash cloth to closed eyes.
- Place cucumbers or damp tea bags in the refrigerator, chill and then place them over the eyes.
- Try to take cooler showers to help reduce the puffiness that hot water can cause.
- Gently massage the affected area beginning from the sides of the nose upward. Massage can help reduce swelling and drains the fluids.
- Sometimes allergies, stress or hormone changes can cause the puffiness. In the problem persists, despite using these home remedies, see a physician for alternatives.
The opposite side from its iconic signature offers continuing black leather from its base edging up diagonally.
The back exterior contains an open flat pocket. The black bottom of the tote has protective silver tone studs, so placing this stunning bag down will not hurt it.
The pre-owned Chanel tote stands as versatile by its black rolled leather handles allowing a user to hand hold it or worn over the shoulder.
The top zipper pull opens to an interior that is extra spacious with plenty of room left for all personal items. It is lined in contrasting hot pink fine textile fabric with CC logos splattered all over. There is a zipped pocket with a Chanel pull and dangling leather strap with a lobster claw keychain.
Chanel always presents elegant style, and the authentic Chanel Cambon Bucket makes for an exceptional and confident fashion statement.