- Choose clothing wisely for the 4th of July and focus on the entertaining activities instead.
- Prioritize comfort and versatility in the clothing worn that and that it fits to the get-together attending. Ask the host if not sure as to what type of activities is planned.
- In cooler temperatures, bring a change of clothing to throw on when the sun goes down.
- A light trendy scarf to cover the head is recommended if sailing to keep hair from going astray.
- It is not necessary to wear red, white, and blue but bright colors are in the hit parade.
- Dress up a 4th of July look by wearing a crisp white outfit and adding a big and bold colorful piece of beaded or enamel jewelry.
- If the party is more formal, consider a light sundress with a shawl for the evening with a pair of wedge strappy sandals.
And if plans call for an all out getaway for the ‘Fourth,’ take along an authentic Louis Vuitton Blue Epi Leather Keepall 45 and stay overnight or use it for a change of clothes if the celebration is a pool party.
The signature monogram "Keepall" design was conceived years ago to use as an overnight travel bag by sophisticated travelers.
The textured Epi leather is practically indestructible, as it survives in any weather conditions without spotting or staining.
The classic styling of the Louis Vuitton Keepall merging with the Epi creates a stunning sensation. The used LV Keepall is crafted in stylishly sumptuous blue Epi soft leather, gold tone hardware and smooth leather trimming.
Its supple structure and comfortable rounded handles construct a very practical and elegant carryall. The pre-owned bag is cabin sized, so it can be brought on-board any flight.
Via a double top zip, the used LV Keepall Epi opens up to a super spacious open compartment lined in black fabric. A removable leather ID holder only completes it as the ideal getaway bag.