New York City is the answer for a vacation anytime of the year. Between the first class museums, skyscrapers, it is also considered the ‘fashion center of the world’ filled with great adventures for visitors.
NYC is chocked full of things to do but can get crowded during peak season(s). Avoid the crowds; try some of these activities that are not run of the mill for visitors.
- If one graduated from a large university, chances are the alma mater from the school has an alumni club in NYC. Spend some time and reminisce with past members.
- The 92nd Street Y and Tisch Center for the Arts is a community of cultural interests. Offerings include lectures with celebrity guest speakers (such as Alec Baldwin or Gary Sinise), learning clinics and discussion groups, playwright readings, dance performances and more.
- Hit a museum at the less crowded Whitney Museum. Some of the world's foremost collections of twentieth-century American art are found here.
- Instead of the traditional tour buses, take the water taxi instead. Cover a lot of ground without ever getting stuck in traffic.
- The Cloisters is a branch of the Metropolitan Museum of Art far from the maddening crowd and overlooks the Hudson River.
- Nothing beats taking a stroll in Central Park’s charming oasis situated in the middle of one of the busiest cities on earth.
This authentic Chanel Cambon Bowler handbag makes it attainable for that stylish city look. It is made of genuine super "soft as butter” pink quilted lambskin leather with smooth black leather trim.
It is ever so tasteful to use when sipping tea at the Plaza or seeing a Broadway show. It is a perfect match for jazzing up that basic black.
Naturally, a Chanel Cambon always has its large signature interlocking CC logo stitched on it. The black leather symbol of Chanel is situated on the lower left side of the quilted lambskin handbag. The opposite corner is trimmed in a black triangle.
The pre-own Chanel Bowler contains double rolled black leather top handles that are knotted toward the bottom and silver tone hardware including four protective feet on its base. The opening is via a top zipper.
The interior is lined in distinctive Chanel black CC fabric and offers extremely functional space to hold all necessities. Within the tote there is a separate pocket for a cell phone and an additional zippered pocket.
The 'pretty in pink' authentic Chanel Cambon Bowler handbag will add pizzazz to any outfit while in New York or at an at-home daytime event.