June is considered the most popular month for weddings, and brides-to-be are discovering an alternative way to create a more beautiful and special settings.
Many profess that a destination wedding is relatively stress free as they are usually all-inclusive. All the couple needs to do is 'pick, choose and arrive.' Mishaps can easily happen but these tips can help make them avoidable. Many of these work for the guest too.
- Birth certificates, passports and drivers licenses should not be packed in the luggage. Carry them on the person and keep them in a safe at the hotel.
- Purchase insurance that covers the entire trip. Many a flight has been cancelled due to a natural disaster. While airlines and hotels are accommodating in extraneous circumstances, some are not.
- Arrive at least two days before the wedding. This will alleviate any jet lag syndrome and have a coupe alert and fresh for their big day.
- Do a trial makeup a day to two before to see if its change colors or disappear from the skin from the humidity.
- Beach weddings often encounter offshore breezes, so forget the veil.
- In tropical zones, the sunburn index much stronger than many may be use to. Use caution and plenty of sun screens, even if just walking about.