It is so easy to overdose on the sun, especially while on vacation. The one time sunscreen is forgotten can cause a burn. The amount of sun exposure required to cause sunburn varies based on the skin tone but everyone is susceptible regardless.
The Skin Cancer Foundation has given their seal of recommendation with a composed list of the best sunscreens in the marketplace. Bookmark this list, as it makes legwork in choosing the correct sunscreen easier. The site categorizes them by types, such as sensitive to oily skin, various SPF levels, and popular brands.
However, if overexposure happens, try a few tips to survive the sunburn.
- Stay out of the sun. Any further sun exposure until the sunburn, peels and pain have disappeared will defeat the healing process needed.
- Increase your intake of water and refill your body. This helps possible dehydration.
- Showers should always be taken in cool water.
- Although applying moisturizing cream will help the skin from drying out, its use will not eliminate peeling skin.
- Allow the recovery of peels to take place naturally. After a few days, gently slough off the dead skin by using a soft sponge in a cold shower and mild cleanser.
- Moisturize with aloe vera leaves or a product with aloe vera as the based ingredient.
- Take ibuprofen to lower the pain factor if needed.
Avoid reaching that accidental red body. Instead, allow travels to the sun to become crimson exclusively only with an authentic Louis Vuitton Red Epi Leather Keepall 45.
The signature monogram "Keepall" design was conceived in 1930 to be used as an overnight travel bag for the sophisticated traveler. The textured Epi leather was developed around the same time. It is practically indestructible, as it survives in any weather conditions without spotting or staining.
The classic styling of the Louis Vuitton Keepall merging with the Epi creates a stunning sensation.
The used LV Keepall Epi is crafted in stylishly red sumptuous Epi soft leather, gold tone hardware and smooth leather trimming with the Louis Vuitton initials stamped on the bottom corner.
Its supple structure and comfortable rounded handles construct a very practical and elegant carryall. The pre-owned bag is cabin sized, so it can be brought on-board any flight.
Via a double top zip, the used LV Keepall Epi opens up to a super spacious compartment lined in red fabric. A LV padlock is enclosed for secure closing, and a removable leather ID holder only completes it as the ideal getaway bag.
An authentic Louis Vuitton Red Epi Leather Keepall 45 is the one to travel the seven seas and seven continents with.