Luxe designer handbags Blog - Authentic Designer Handbags, New and Preowned
Now in its fourth season on Bravo, “The Rachel Zoe Project” is a popular reality show following the top fashion stylist, Rachel Zoe.
Her client list is endless and she has been at the forefront of making the likes of Anne Hathaway, Cameron Diaz, Kate Hudson, Kate Beckinsale and Eva Mendes always look simply fab.
Rachel Zoe also advises “beauty firms, advertising agencies, and magazine editors” as to what´s hot.
Her book, “Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty and Everything Glamour,” finished to top of the charts on the New York Times Bestseller List. The book covers how to dress trendy without going overboard, beauty tips, and decorating the home, traveling in style, and entertaining in a way the guests will always appreciate and remember.
Although Zoe´s clients include a wide-range of a-list celebrities, she claims she never obtained any formal fashion training and her razor sharp fashion sense is just a natural-born talent. However, she has obtained the respect and admiration from the industry, and is considered the “EF Hutton” of the fashion world to whom everyone listens.
It is rumored that Rachel and Nicole Richie collaborated to create the "BoHo Chic" guise. They both a passion...
Gain Ultimate Eye Protection and Unparallel Style with the Carrera Safari/R D28 Polarized Aviator Sunglasses
What better way than to take to the slopes at one of the top ski destinations in the West and then indulge in a highly esteemed film festival that takes places every January.
Park City, Utah's consistently stands out as being one of the best ski regions that celebrities flock to. But don't let all the luxury overshadow the fact, that Park City served as site of 2002 Winter Olympics and has substance as a winter playground. This major ski resort still uses some the runs that were used during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games.
This tiny mountain town has managed to maintain a charm of reminiscent of the “Old West.” This is especially true along its historic Main Street. That image is projected even when coming up close and stopping in at the assortment of gourmet restaurants, boutique shops and a lively watering holes.
Of course, the town is known for its highly regarded film festival, Sundance (founded in 1981 by actor Robert Redford). The 2012 Sundance Film Festival is set to take place on the 19th to the 29th of January. It is easy to understand why the masses flock to Park City, as it is tailored to a more...
The “Prince of Pop” who coined the phrase that in the future, everyone would enjoy "15 minutes of fame" is back in the news. His pop art subjects all had more than their share of a quarter of an hour, thousands of time over.
Andy Warhol become in demand by creating silkscreen images from photographs of celebrities such as Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson, Brigitte Bardot, and Elizabeth Taylor.
One work by pop artist Andy Warhol titled “Liz “surprised the media when it sold last week for the over-the-top sum of $662,500. Signed by Warhol and inscribed: “To Elizabeth with love,” Christie´s had given an estimate of $30,000-$50,000.
The painting was included in famed auction house´s sale of Elizabeth´s fabulous jewelry collection originally crafted by Bvlgari, Cartier, Tiffany and Van Cleef & Arpels, and other personal effects, including her vast collection of handbags. She had handbags in “every conceivable size,” as well as designer.
As an avid traveler, her luggage was Louis Vuitton monogram pieces.
Wilshire Blvd. has crossed paths with Elizabeth Taylor´s life several times. She resided on Wilshire Blvd from 1951 to 1954; it was the location for her cosmetics company; and also happens to be the location of the Elizabeth...
For those lucky ladies who were given jewelry for the holidays, here is some advice on how to keep these treasures to looking their best:
- Amethyst, Ruby, Sapphire, Peridot, Tanzanite - To clean, immerse in a mixture of warm water and mild, softener free dish washing liquid. Rub gently, rinse and dry.
- Diamond - Mix two parts water and one part ammonia and soak this gem in this solution. Scrub with a soft eye shadow brush to loosen and dirt, rinse and pat dry.
- Emerald - Only dip emeralds in room temperature water. Remove and brush with a soft cloth very gently. Allow the stone to air dry. Visit the jewelry every few years to have emeralds re-oiled to give it that fresh look.
- Gold and Platinum - For routine cleaning, dip in soapy water, it is that easy. After a few years, bring the piece to a jeweler for a polishing.
- Opal - The opal is a very soft stone and only needs a very soft, soapy cloth and rinse-off.
- Pearls - No matter the type, all pearls should be wiped with a soft most cloth after each wearing. During maintenance times, wipe them carefully with a wet...
Start packing as the season is now to head to one of the islands of St Vincent and the Grenadines.
The islands of the Grenadines developed the reputation of being the playground of the rich and famous. Lying on the edge of the Caribbean Sea, while approaching the Atlantic Ocean, several of the islands are privately owned.
In fact, one was a royal whose second home paradise was based on the island of Mustique. The sister of Queen Elizabeth, Princess Margaret, resided there for many years to enjoy the seclusion and tranquility of the island.
It is becoming more difficult with so much development in the Caribbean to locate a destination that not only has the elements, sun, sea and sand, but is truly secluded.
However, one such resort is on Palm Island, an all-inclusive getaway nothing less than 5-star service. This upscale resort is well worth a visit.
The Palm Island Resort is exclusive and comprises on its own Caribbean island that is only accessible only by boat. Being at the southernmost tip of the chain of thirty two islands, it is a sure bet that the sun will always be shining. There are five sand beaches surrounding the...
- Even the Creators of ‘BoHo Chic' Balance that Look with a Chloe Silverado Handbag
- Gain Ultimate Eye Protection and Unparallel Style with the Carrera Safari/R D28 Polarized Aviator Sunglasses
- Set the Stage for Elegance with a Louis Vuitton Wilshire MM Handbag
- The Ray-Ban RB 4057 Polarized Sunglasses has the Capacity for Definitive Smartness
- Pack for a 5-Star Vacation with the Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Suitcase
- The Carrera CA Panamerika 2 Sunglasses are Cutting Edge for Style and Beyond
- The Limited Edition Versace VE4044B Sunglasses is Primo for all Seasons
- The Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Lockit Bag will Span any Decade in Style
- The Prada Sport SPS 07 Sunglasses will Cut Back on the Glare Indoors or Out
- Formulate a Contemporary Feel with the Classical Chanel Shoulder Handbag